Doriot Library’s “Management Fashion Show”
During the whole month of May, the Doriot Library is presenting the Management Fashion Show, 5 big ideas that have changed managers’ lives in the last 50 years:
- In the 1960s, Peter Drucker introduced the idea of Managing by Objectives
- In the 1970s, the Black-Scholes Model changed financial history
- In the 1980s, Total Quality Management was widely adopted
- In the 1990s, Michael Porter’s Competitive Advantage provided a framework for strategic thinking
- In the 2000s, Emotional Intelligence became increasingly relevant to organisational development and developing people
Visit the display on the ground floor of the Library and feel free to browse the related books and articles.
Entry filed under: Special Book Displays.