Spotlight on SAGE journals
SAGE Journals Online : Browse more than 560 journals by discipline – including journals in business, humanities, social sciences, and science, technology, and medicine.
SAGE is a leader in Social Psychology with several journals in the Top 50 Journal Citation Reports list.
Last year was a year of growth for the SAGE Psychology list with a number of new titles. In 2010 SAGE was pleased to partner with the Association for Psychological Science to publish its influential journals.
• Current Directions in Psychological Science – ranked 11/111 in Multidisciplinary Psychology (Impact factor: 3.954)
• Perspectives on Psychological Science – ranked 4/111 in Multidisciplinary Psychology, (Impact Factor: 7.508)
• Psychological Science – APS’s flagship journal – ranked 6/111 in Multidisciplinary Psychology(Impact Factor: 5.090)
• Psychological Science in the Public Interest
• Social Psychology Quarterly
Published in association with the American Sociological Association
has an Impact Factor of 1.250 and is ranked 27/50 in Social Psychology
• Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin
Published in association with the Society for Personality and Social Psychology
has an Impact Factor of 2.575 and is ranked 7/50 in Social Psychology.
• Organizational Research Methods
Published in association with the Research Methods Division of The Academy of Management
is ranked in Applied Psychology (7/63) and in Management (16/112) with an Impact Factor of 2.471.
INSEAD faculty regularly contribute to SAGE journals. Here is a selection of the most recent articles:
Maddux, William W.; Adam, Hajo; Galinsky, Adam D
When in Rome…learn why the Romans do what they do: how multicultural learning experiences facilitate creativity
Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin – vol. 36, no. 6, June 2010, p. 731-741
Sinaceur, Marwan ; Thomas-Hunt, Melissa C. ; Neale, Margaret A. ; O’Neill, Olivia A. ; Haag, Christophe
Accuracy and perceived expert status in group decisions: when minority members make majority members more accurate privately
Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin – vol. 36, no. 3, March 2010, p. 423-437
Brannen, Mary Yoko; Thomas, David C.
Bicultural individuals in organizations implications and opportunity International Journal of Cross Cultural Management – vol. 10, no. 1, April 2010, p. 5-16